Expandable polystyrene beads with volatile liquid foaming agent are white objects that are heated and molded in a mold after pre-heating. They have fine closed-cell structure characteristics. The b1 grade eps foam board is a white object made of expandable polystyrene beads containing a volatile liquid foaming agent, which is pre-heated and heated in a mold. It has the structural characteristics of fine closed cells.
Suspension of maintenance of the main building plan, extending the life span of the building. Because the external insulation puts the insulation layer on the outside of the plan, it reduces the stress caused by the deformation of the plan due to temperature changes, and reduces the corrosion of the plan by harmful substances in the air and ultraviolet rays. It is conducive to the stability of the room temperature, and the external insulation of the external wall is selected. Because the wall’s heat storage capacity is larger, the planning layer is on the inside of the wall, which is conducive to the stability of the room temperature. Polystyrene materials are widely used in the construction and packaging industries due to their light weight, shock resistance, drop resistance, heat insulation, sound absorption, heat preservation, self-extinguishing, environmental protection, anti-aging, low cost, and easy construction. When the expandable EPS beads are heated to above 90°C, the beads soften, and the vaporization of the blowing agent can shrink the EPS beads by 40-80 times.
1. The product makes full use of renewable resources, energy saving and environmental protection.
2. The b1 grade eps foam board products are added with imported nearly nanometer fibers. There are hundreds of millions of interwoven fibers per cubic meter of material, which improves the product’s thermal insulation performance, crack resistance, compressive strength, Adaptability, fatigue resistance, earthquake resistance, cold and heat resistance and durability.
3. No extinguishing, no hollowing, no joints, fast initial setting, directly bonded to the base layer to form an integrated thermal insulation system with a strong structure. Thus greatly improving the thermal insulation performance.
4. Excellent thermal insulation performance, the thermal conductivity test value is between 0.046-O.048W/(mk), SQ silicon-aluminum new thermal insulation materials are based on the premise that the national energy-saving regulations for buildings are constantly improving (overall energy-saving 65) For development and consumption, the thickness of the thermal insulation layer constructed in most areas of my country only needs to be between 30mm and 100mm, which can meet the thermal insulation requirements of the building walls.
5. With strong bonding ability, no cracking, low deformation coefficient of cold and hot bridges, in the structure of the insulation system, it is not necessary to apply interface agent and use crack-resistant glass fiber mesh on the base wall. The construction thickness of the insulation layer is within 120mm, and the b1 grade eps foam board can be continuously constructed and formed on the same day. The construction procedure is reduced, the construction speed is accelerated, and labor and time are saved, thereby reducing costs and having good economic benefits.
6. Precise proportioning: The packaging adopts silica-aluminum cement and polyphenyl granular aggregate to be packaged separately. The ratio of 1:1 bag ensures the accurate proportioning of the product. The polyphenyl granular aggregate is specially processed to eliminate mixing. Disadvantages of easy scattering in the process.
Post time: Dec-18-2020