1. Touch Screen Panel –Schneider (France)
2. PLC System –MITSUBISHI(Japan)
3. Steam regulator (Japan) GP2000 type
4. Material transfer with screw conveyor and weighing scale.
5. Air solenoid valve – Burkert (Germany)
– Three Safety features and protective fence on top
– All procedures are controlled by Touch screen & PLC, all parameters can be revised in touch screen
– All material connected with EPS resin in expansion Chamber are made of SUS 304 Stainless steel
– High density Rock wool used for insulation layer to reduce temperature undulate & steam consumption.
– Steam system controlled by origin Japanese Pressure Reduction Valve, Brand “Yoshitake” GP-2000
– EPS Resin weight in Each cycle are controlled by accurate weight sensor for first expansion .
– Stable pressure & stable temperature insure density tolerance within 3%
– with multi- exhausting valves to control chamber pressure precisely and less steaming consumption
-Control panel declaration:
• All electronics are brand Schneider, Air condition is equipped for control box .
• Japan Mitsubishi PLC and Taiwan veinview touch screen
• Pneumatic valves are brand Burket (Germany)
Main Technical Parameters
|Outer steam pressure||Mpa||0.4-0.6|
|Inner steam pressure||Mpa||0.015-0.05|
|Steam consumption (first)||kg/h||200~400|
|Outer air pressure||Mpa||0.4-0.6|