– All procedures are controlled by Touch screen & PLC, all parameters can be revised in touch screen
– All material connected with EPS resin in expansion Chamber are made of SUS 304 Stainless steel
– High density Rock wool used for insulation layer to reduce temperature undulate & steam consumption.
– Steam system controlled by origin Japanese Pressure Reduction Valve, Brand “Yoshitake” GP-2000
– EPS Resin weight in Each cycle are controlled by accurate weight sensor for first expansion .
– Second Expansion is available for lower density
– Second expansion will be also controlled by weight sensor for more accuracy
– PID steam and PID air valve control Stable pressure & stable temperature ensure density tolerance within 3 %
– PID control for ventilation air for stable pressure and less steam consumption
– Use hot air for discharge material out of chamber for less beads broken rate , shrinkage and less steam consumption
– material discharge from bottom, instead of side door, Which will give less material lump and 100% discharge
– Control panel declaration:
• All electronics are brand Schneider, Air condition is equipped for control box .
• Japan Mitsubishi PLC and Taiwan veinview touch screen (10.1”)
• pneumatic valves are brand Burket (Germany)
• one level photo sensor for double safety
• Use vibration level sensor to control heating of expansion .
Main Technical Parameters
|Outer steam pressure||Mpa||0.4-0.6|
|Inner steam pressure||Mpa||0.015-0.05|
|Steam consumption (first)||kg/h||0.6~0.8kg/kg raw matrial|
|Outer air pressure||Mpa||0.4-0.6|